Our First Blog!

Early this month I was introduced to a blog about the Staats family who lost their daughter to SIDS. It brought back a ton of emotions for me surrounding my brother Shawn's death in 1991.  However this blog also made me think about all the miles stones people miss out on.  People have become very political and emotional surrounding facebook posts, often things are blown up and have increased the differences among us.  My goal for this blog is to post every week or two about our family activities and miles stones reached.  I hope our family members enjoy the information & begin to feel more in touch with our children. 

This week is Spring Break, Leah finished her BA in Urban Studies & Spring Quarter will complete her minor in Human Rights. Graduation is June 10th & we're about to start counting the days.  Tyler is off work still due to his ankle injury, L & I is scheduled to review his claim today & we hope to proceed with a MRI to gain a full understanding of what the exact issue is.

We spent Friday making the rounds in Everett- by having coffee with Grandma Laura, attending Cousin Hannah's 2nd Birthday party & having dinner with the Wagesters.  Both kids have had a horrible cold since Saturday afternoon but spirits are high & smiles a plenty.  Issac has mastered the sounds of most animals & his vocabulary is growing each day. Last week I started to count to him to get him to behave, I said "one" & Issac yelled out "TWO"! I couldn't keep a straight face.  Josie has begun to rollover onto her sides but hasn't made the full flip yet. She is such a smiley baby with a cute lil giggle she reserves for her Momma.

Comments

  1. Can't wait to read more! Congrats on all the milestones so far, and Thanks for the cute pictures!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Issac's TMNT Birthday

Summer 2018

University of Washington Tacoma Graduation