27 days of Elf on the Shelf

Our Elf on the Shelf Tad reappeared this Christmas season.   As usual Tad had some good tricks up his sleeve.  I recycled some old ideas and turned to Pinterest for some new activities.  I used a LOT of free printables off Pinterest this year.  I printed them off at the public library so they didn't cost me any cash, just a few minutes of my time.  We enjoy seeing how the kids react each year, shoot, each morning!!!! Issac LOVES our elf, sometimes breaking out in to full laughter before he has even completly opened his eyes! Josie on the other hand.....Well, some days she is not a big Tad fan.  We reguraly heard her say "TAD WAS BAD!" & 'TAD IS NOT NICE!"  And she even had a couple of minor breakdowns over Tad playing with her toys & the smores....Oh my was Josie upset that Tad had ate all the marshmellows & not saved her any!  Confession & Mean Parent Alert- Josie provided us with some good laughs this holiday season!  The logic of a four year old is awesome.  

Now that Issac can read I am going to have to be better at planning ahead next year.  I will need to type up all my notes & uses some of those cool free printable letters from Santa! 
I will be honest. We were out of town for Thanksgiving & I forgot to move Tad out.  So when we returned home I was very quick like & pulled Tad out of our closet & put him in the bathroom while Tyler & the kids unloaded the car.  Sneaky, sneaky!

Day 2 Tad brought us Elf on the Shelf Coloring sheets.
 Day 3 & Day 4 tad was just "hanging" out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issac's TMNT Birthday

Summer 2018

University of Washington Tacoma Graduation