Family Pictures with Four Generations

Everyone has regrets in life. I should of... I could of.. I would of... But there is no going backwards to fix things or do them differently.  One of my regrets is that we had a nice four generation picture taken with my Grandma & Issac but that we never had a professional pictures with my Grandma & my daughter. So when we learned that Tyler's Grandparents were coming to town for Thanksgiving I brought the subject up with Tyler.  Then on Facebook one day, Lisa J Bruce Photography had a tree farm mini session deal that happened to fall right while Tyler's Grandparents were visiting.  I then texted Tyler's Mom, Laura & she booked a session. 
Then came the wardrobe decisions. Laura & I went on Pinterest & had a few conversations over a few days before she decided on Navy, Grey, black & Mustard. I like this approach for family pictures of three general colors and one stand out color. I was a little unsure because we did blue, teal, white & yellow for our summer beach pictures.   And honestly, I had been wanting to do green clothes in our holiday pictures because we have done red the last few years.  But these turned out great, especially with the beautiful natural background. 
Organizing a dozen people can be difficult.I didn't want any images left out or to forget anything so I showed up with a list of all the different image groups I wanted captured.  We got some great images out of our tree farm session.  However, I wouldn't be lying if I didn't have any disappointments.  We only got two family pictures of us four & both in the same poss and then we got one picture of Issac alone & it is not very good, it was the very last shot of the day & you can tell he was freezing cold & wanted hot chocolate. I aslo forgot to have her snap a picture of just Tyler & Jayson!  I was so busy focusing on getting the pictures with Tyler's Grandparents that I almost forgot about single shots of my kids.  But really we were just all so cold!
I was So beyond Giddy when it snowed! You can plan the perfect tree farm family pictures & then there was this beautiful dusting of snow all around us.  I will say that BURRRRR it was cold! So, although we got over forty images taken they were all shot within a fast & furious freeze of twenty minutes. 

Our pictures have a lot of people in them so here is the breakdown: 
Tyler's Grandparents - Don & Cindy Neeley
Tyler's Mom & Step Dad - Laura & Mark Bair
Tyler's step brothers - Devin & Lucas Bair
Tyler's Brother & his wife - Jayson & Andalyn Sipress
Then our family of four - Tyler & Leah, Issac & Josie Sipress

 
 I simply LOVE these last two images.  I used to always say I wanted more children.  However, I have decided that I feel fulfillment from just having two.  The love they share for each other is unique and amazing to watch.  Our perfect lilttle family of four.  One boy, One girl. One family. One Love.

The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Issac's TMNT Birthday

Summer 2018

University of Washington Tacoma Graduation